Call for PriceCall for Price
- High Output Neodymium cartridge. Rugged and reliable PA microphone with non-reflective finish.
- Ideal for amateur artistes on stage. Recommended for speech and paging applications.
- Supplied with quick detachable holder with 3-pin professional XLR connector & 6 mtrs. twin core shielded low noise cable.
- AHUJA AWM-490V2 Price in BD, Compact, lightweight, Dual Channel VHF Wireless Microphone System.
- Operates at Quartz Crystal Locked VHF High Band frequency and available in 5 different frequency groups. Two microphones with separate frequencies and one non-diversity receiver.
- Internal Antennas in the Microphones and two telescopic Antennas in the Receiver for clear and distortion free reception.
- Receiver operates on 9V DC through an AC Adaptor supplied along with the system. Each microphone operates with a 9V Dry Battery.
- Microphone with 3-position slide switch for ‘Audio On’-‘Audio Mute’- ‘Off’ positions.
- Audio output from receiver available at OUT 1 & OUT 2 individually and as mixed output at OUT 1 + 2.
- Ideal for: PA Applications… Stage & Auditoriums… Seminar Halls… Places of Worship… Recreation Centres…
৳ 10,500.00 ৳ 10,500.00
ITC T-521F Bangladesh, PA System Bangladesh, ITC
* Impedance 600Ω
* Frequency response 50Hz-12kHz-
* Power Base ~ 230V/50Hz
* Dimensions 180x250x55mm
* Weight 1.4kgCall for PriceCall for Price
ITC T-521UT Bangladesh
* Using UHF ultra-high frequency double true diversity reception, and USES the DPLL multichannel digital phase-locked loop frequency synthesis technology.
* Provides each of 200 a total of 600 channels to choose, true diversity receiving, effectively avoiding the phenomenon of fault frequency and to extend the receiving distance.
* With a magnitude 8, according to 8 audio level display, according to the audio level, according to the channel menu mute.
* Balanced and unbalanced output port, two choices to meet the needs of different device to connect.
* LCD liquid crystal display can also showed channel number and working frequency. Light touch button control is simple, which let users to use it more conveniently.
* Strong anti-interference ability, can effectively restrain noise caused by th external interference and same frequency interference.
* Infrared frequency function, can be convenient, shortcut of the transmitter and receiver synchronization.
* Enough intermediate frequency, Relaxed singing, sounds with magnetic and mixed thick feeling, the essence of the vocal microphone sound.Call for PriceCall for Price
* With operation number input keys and LED display
* Capacity of manage 30 paging selectors T-6212(A), up to 300 zones
* Max remote control distance up to 1Km
* With microphone volume control
* RCA line input and output
* Built-in chime and chime volume control
* Max 16 microphone work together with RJ45 port in series connectionCall for PriceCall for Price
Microphone Element: Electret condenser microphone unit: Unidirectional
Modulation: Frequency modulation
Frequency Range: 576 – 937.5 MHz*, UHF
Channel Selectable: 64 channels (the number of channels may differ from country to country)
RF Carrier Power: Less than 50 mW (Factory preset 10 mW ERP)
Tone Frequency: 32.768 kHz
Oscillator: PLL synthesized
Maximum Input Level: 126 dB SPL
Maximum Deviation: ±40 kHz
Audio Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 15 kHz
Dynamic Range: 95 dB or more (with WT-5800)
৳ 32,000.00 ৳ 32,000.00
Voltage Range: 24 VDC supplied by PLE mixer amplifier or mixer
Current Consumption: <30 mA
Nominal Sensitivity: 85 dB SPL (gain preset 0 dB)
Nominal Output Level: 700 mV
Maximum Input Sound Level: 110 dB SPL
Gain Preset: +6 / 0 / -15 dB
Limiter Threshold: 2 V
Compression Ratio Limiter: 1:20
Distortion: <0.6% (maximum input)
Equivalent Input Noise Level: 25 dB SPLA
Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 16 kHz
Speech Filter -3 dB @ 315Hz, high-pass, 6 dB / oct
Output Impedance: 200 ohm
Chimes – 6৳ 18,500.00
Phantom power supply
Voltage range 12 to 48 V
Current consumption <8 mA
Sensitivity 0.7 mV @ 85 dB SPL (2 mV/Pa)
Maximum input sound level 110 dB SPL
Distortion <0.6% (maximum input)
Input noise level (equiv.) 28 dB SPLA (S/N 66 dBA ref. 1 Pa)
Frequency response 100 Hz to 16 kHz
Output impedance 200 ohm
Base dimensions (H x W x D) 40 x 100 x 235 mm
(1.57 x 3.97 x 9.25 in)
Weight Approx. 1 kg (2.2 lb)
Color Charcoal with silver
Stem length with mic. 390 mm (15.35 in)
Cable length 2 m (6.56 ft)
Operating temperature -10 ºC to +45 ºC (14 ºF to +113 ºF)
Storage temperature -40 ºC to +70 ºC (-40 ºF to
Relative humidity <95%৳ 11,500.00
Controls and indicators
• Four status LEDs
• PTT status LED
• Six zone selection keys
• Six zone selection LEDs
• All-call key
• Eight DIP switches
• Rotary volume control
• Two RJ45 jacks
• 24 VDC input
• Keypad connector৳ 32,000.00
Microphone price in Bangladesh, A microphone, colloquially named mic or mike, is a device – a transducer – that converts sound into an electrical signal. Microphones are used in many applications such as telephones, hearing aids, public address systems for concert halls and public events, motion picture production, live and recorded audio engineering, sound recording, two-way radios, megaphones, radio and television broadcasting, and in computers for recording voice, speech recognition, VoIP, and for non-acoustic purposes such as ultrasonic sensors or knock sensors. Microphone price bd, Wireless Microphone price in Bangladesh
Several types of microphone are in use, which employ different methods to convert the air pressure variations of a sound wave to an electrical signal. The most common are the dynamic microphone, which uses a coil of wire suspended in a magnetic field; the condenser microphone, which uses the vibrating diaphragm as a capacitor plate; and the piezoelectric microphone, which uses a crystal of piezoelectric material. Microphones typically need to be connected to a pre amplifier before the signal can be recorded or reproduced. Microphone price bd, Wireless Microphone price in Bangladesh