Call for Price
- Highly sensitive 18.5″ (47cm) long gooseneck microphone for comfortable sharing by two delegates.
- Bright and uniform band LED indicator.
- Chairman/Delegate Units have attractive and well contoured plastic top for superior appearance.
- Rugged and compact die cast aluminium base for better stability of Chairman/Delegate Units.
- Adjustable headphone output available from each Chairman/Delegate Unit.
- Automatic Mic Off feature in Delegate units which is selectable through a switch in the Central Amplifier.
- Chairman Unit has Priority Switch.
- Central Amplifier has a digital recorder for recording the proceedings. Also it can playback the pre-recorded messages.
- Switchable send/return facility in Central Amplifier.
- Three Mic inputs and one Aux input for various user applications.
- 50W PA Amplifier for adequate sound reinforcement.
- Headphone output provided in Central Amplifier for monitoring purposes.
- AC Mains & 24V DC operation.
- Central Amplifier is 19″ rack mountable.
- Central Amplifier has the facility of feeding two independent groups of Delegate Units as required in large conference setups.
- Conference System can be installed in a bus bar arrangement by using Junction Boxes CB-45.
The chairman unit has a TALK switch with LED. It also has a PRIORITY switch with LED. When priority switch is pressed, a chime tone is generated to seek attention and mute the active delegate microphones.Call for PriceCall for Price
♦ Ahuja CMD 5200
♦ Ahuja Delegate Unit CMD 5200
♦ Each unit is provided with a long gooseneck condenser
microphone which is highly sensitive and unidirectional.
♦ The microphone is provided with a diffused LED housing to
provide positive visual identification of the unit in operation.
♦ The built-in speaker in each unit provides clear and crisp sound
♦ The output level of the speaker can be adjusted through a
recessed volume control in the unit.
♦ Each unit has a headphone output, TALK switch and a TALK LED. The MIC LEVEL LED in the delegate unit flickers to indicate microphone input signal level..
♦1.05 kg (w/o cable)
♦12 Months WarrantyCall for PriceCall for Price
Can be used either as participant or chairperson device
Enables participants to speak and listen to the proceedings
Enables chairperson to mute microphones of participants
Cable lock facility
Microphone: with mic-LED indicators, flexible stem (either 38 or 48 cm length)
Headphone socket with built-in volume control৳ 32,000.00৳ 32,000.00
1. The main unit of the discussion conference system can support 60 units delegate and chairman microphone and can be extended to support 200 units microphone with extension power unit.
2. It is equipped with four groups of 8P-DIN interface for system connecting.
3. The main unit of the discussion conference system has a built-in monitor loudspeaker.
4. It offers system support 1/2/3/5/Free mode.
5. It can support video camera auto-track with video processor HT-8008.
6. Connection: a. 1 pcs 13m main cable with 8PIN plugs
7. 8 PIN socket for system connection৳ 35,000.00৳ 35,000.00
The TS-918 is an interface necessary for incorporating the Wired conference unit(s) in the conference system. It is connected to the TS-910 Central unit with a coaxial cable and to the TS-919B1 or TS-919B4 Bridge unit with a Category 5 cable. With the use of an optional rack mounting bracket, it can be mounted in an EIA Standard equipment rack (1 unit size).Call for PriceCall for Price
The TS-903 is a designed microphone for exclusive use with the conference units of the Infrared Conference system. Ring type In-Use lamp located at the microphone head permits displaying the operation status of the conference unitsCall for PriceCall for Price
The TS-912 is a Delegate unit with voting function that can be connected to the conference system by a cable. The TS-912 is directly connected to the TS-919B1 or TS-919B4 Bridge unit, then to the TS-910 Central unit via the TS-918 Expansion unit. Either the standard type or long type can be selected for the microphone.Call for PriceCall for Price