No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ZKTeco FBL2022 Single Lane Flap Barrier Gate
Regular Price: Call for Price
- Choice of reader (RFID or fingerprint)
- LCD on the flap barrier control board
- Optional 90cm passage for handicap
- SUS304 stainless steel (optional SUS316)
ZKTeco FBL2022 Bangladesh
The FBL2000 is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL2000 highly durable.
FBL2000 barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL2000’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety. A battery for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL2000 provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
FBL2000: Single Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile
FBL2011: Single Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile (w/ controller and RFID reader)
FBL2022: Single Lane Flap Barrier Turnstile (w/ controller and fingerprint & RFID reader)
- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability
- High quality electrical components
- Barriers retract automatically during emergencies
- Barriers retract automatically during power outage with battery installed
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users
Built-in Reader Integration
- FBL2000 series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense
- FBL2000 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping
- ZKTeco provides true plug&play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry
- LCD on the flap barrier contrl board, easy operation