Bosch CCS-900 Wired Ultro Discussion Conference System
Regular Price: ৳ 21,500.00
Designed for esthetic, acoustical and functional performance
Unique, patent pending “Possible to Speak” indicator
World-class recording solution for congresses and conferences
Easy and convenient to use
Digital acoustic feedback suppression
Bosch CCS-900 Bangladesh
The award is conferred annually by The Chicago Athenaeum: and Design and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies in recognition of products displaying “visionary and innovative concepts, invention and originality.”
Founded in Chicago in 1950, GOOD DESIGN is the oldest and one of the most sought-after awards recognizing design excellence, and attracts submissions from design firms and manufacturers from all over the world
Designed for small to medium sized meeting, the CCS 900 Ultro discussion system from Bosch combines new elegant styling that complements any interior with superior speech intelligibility. It also boasts innovative features which make it easier to manage meetings.
These include an advanced patent–pending “Possible-To-Speak” function that gives a visual indication of when the microphone is available for a delegate to take the floor. The system’s Control Unit can record and play back up to 64 hours of discussion on a 2 GB SD card, and it features a 60-second buffer enabling the SD card to be changed when full to allow recording to continue without losing any data.
The delegate and chairman units include a built-in loudspeaker, a microphone that’s activated with a single touch and two headphone sockets with volume control.
In addition, four easy-to-use operating modes give the CCS 900 Ultro added versatility for more focus on the conversation. During meetings, one to four microphones can be active simultaneously, with the chairman always having speaker priority.
And to support external participants (during town-council meetings, for example), extra microphones in any style (wired, wireless, handheld or podium) can be connected to the system.
Since the CCS 900 Ultro is a plug-and-play, all-in-one discussion solution, it requires no special training to operate it. Anyone can begin using the intuitive controls immediately.
Bosch Conference System overview:
– Discussion Control Without Operator
The CU can be setup to operate standalone without the need for an operator. The following 5 modes can be chosen using a rotary control on the unit’s top panel:
• Open mode – allows selection of one to four microphones (excluded chairmen microphones) which can be simultaneously active
• Open mode with auto-switch-off – allows selection of one to four microphones (excluded chairmen microphones) which can be simultaneously active. If the delegate does not speak for 30 seconds, microphones are automatically switched off
• Override mode – delegates can override each other simply by activating their microphones. Only one microphone can be active at any one time. (Note: In override mode, delegates cannot override chairmen)
• Chairman only mode – only chairmen can speak. Delegate microphones cannot be activated, even when a chairman is not speaking
• Test mode – checks if system connections are correct. All microphone light rings and contribution unit LEDs light up to indicate that units are properly connected.
– Supplies Power for up to 50 Contribution Units:
The CU has two trunk outputs for the loop-through connection of contribution units. It is possible to connect 25 contribution units to each trunk output, with a maximum system cable length of 109.3 yards (100m).
– Provides Control for up to 150 Contribution Units:
Up to 3 CUs can be used together in a discussion system to power and control a maximum of 150 contribution units. In this configuration a single CU acts as a master controller for the entire system.
– Built-in Monitor Loudspeaker:
The built-in monitor loudspeaker and headphone socket allow the conference to be monitored.
Interfaces the System With External Equipment:
The following equipment can be interfaced to the CCS Ultro Discussion System through the CU:
• External wired or wireless microphone – for guest speakers or audience participation. (Note: The external microphone is muted when the priority button on a chairman unit is pressed, and when the system is operating in ‘chairman only’ mode)
• External PA system – for transmitting the proceedings to an audience in the same room or an adjacent room
• Tape recorder – for external recording and playing back meetings and discussions
• Audio equipment – for providing background music
• Telephone coupler – to allow a remote delegate to participate via telephone
• External audio processing – an insertion connector is provided
Controls and Indicators (Top):
• Mains on/off switch
• Graphical display for status information (CCS‐CURD)
• 5 soft buttons for configuration and control of thebuilt-in MP3 recorder (CCS‐CURD)
• Loudspeaker volume control, for setting output level of loudspeakers of contribution units. This control also determines the maximum level for the headphone outputs of the contribution units and the CU.
• Microphone mode rotary switch, for setting the number of simultaneously active microphones, and selecting one of the four operation modes (plus test mode)
• Power on LED
Controls and Indicators (Back):
• On/off switch for digital acoustic feedback suppression facility (CCS‐CUD, CCS‐CURD)
• Microphone input gain adjustment
• External recorder input gain adjustment
• Insertion connector bypass switch