1. The main unit of the discussion conference system can support 60 units delegate and chairman microphone and can be extended to support 200 units microphone with extension power unit.
2. It is equipped with four groups of 8P-DIN interface for system connecting.
3. The main unit of the discussion conference system has a built-in monitor loudspeaker.
4. It offers system support 1/2/3/5/Free mode.
5. It can support video camera auto-track with video processor HT-8008.
6. Connection: a. 1 pcs 13m main cable with 8PIN plugs
7. 8 PIN socket for system connection
৳ 35,000.00 ৳ 35,000.00
- Highly sensitive 18.5″ (47cm) long gooseneck microphone for comfortable sharing by two delegates.
- Bright and uniform band LED indicator.
- Chairman/Delegate Units have attractive and well contoured plastic top for superior appearance.
- Rugged and compact die cast aluminium base for better stability of Chairman/Delegate Units.
- Adjustable headphone output available from each Chairman/Delegate Unit.
- Automatic Mic Off feature in Delegate units which is selectable through a switch in the Central Amplifier.
- Chairman Unit has Priority Switch.
- Central Amplifier has a digital recorder for recording the proceedings. Also it can playback the pre-recorded messages.
- Switchable send/return facility in Central Amplifier.
- Three Mic inputs and one Aux input for various user applications.
- 50W PA Amplifier for adequate sound reinforcement.
- Headphone output provided in Central Amplifier for monitoring purposes.
- AC Mains & 24V DC operation.
- Central Amplifier is 19″ rack mountable.
- Central Amplifier has the facility of feeding two independent groups of Delegate Units as required in large conference setups.
- Conference System can be installed in a bus bar arrangement by using Junction Boxes CB-45.
The chairman unit has a TALK switch with LED. It also has a PRIORITY switch with LED. When priority switch is pressed, a chime tone is generated to seek attention and mute the active delegate microphones.৳ 15,800.00
- Ahuja CMD 5200
- Ahuja Delegate Unit CMD 5200
- Each unit is provided with a long gooseneck condenser microphone which is highly sensitive and unidirectional.
- The microphone is provided with a diffused LED housing to provide positive visual identification of the unit in operation.
- The built-in speaker in each unit provides clear and crisp sound reinforcement.
- The output level of the speaker can be adjusted through a recessed volume control in the unit.
- Each unit has a headphone output, TALK switch and a TALK LED. The MIC LEVEL LED in the delegate unit flickers to indicate microphone input signal level..
- 1.05 kg (w/o cable)
- 12 Months Warranty
- For CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System
- Connects to up to 80 Discussion Devices
- Supplies DC Power
- Monitors & Controls Discussion System
- Intuitive Web Browser Control
- Rear Ports for Peripheral Devices
- Supports Automatic HD Camera Control
- Open Microphone Control
Easily configurable to be either a chairperson’s microphone or participant microphone, simply by changing the buttons on the front – supplied with each microphone. A built-in speaker enables the discussion to be followed and heard clearly, but there is also a headphone socket with volume control.
Bosch CCSD CL included a clear color-coded LED illuminates to inform the user when the mic is active and ready for use (red), in a queue (green) next to speak (flashing green), or possible to speak (white). The red and green LED light indications also illuminate.৳ 45,000.00৳ 45,000.00
The Bosch CCSD-CURD is the advanced control unit for the Bosch CCS-1000D digital conference system which includes MP3 recording facility and digital acoustic feedback suppression.
- Plug-and-play functionality for quick and easy connection of up to 80 Discussion Devices
- Intuitive web browser control for advanced configuration and control
- Built‑in MP3 recorder with internal memory and USB recording
- Built‑in Digital Acoustic Feedback
- Built‑in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS) for ensuring superior speech intelligibility
With this advanced model, up to 8 hours of audio can be recorded to the internal memory, or up to 128GB (>4000 hours) onto an external USB device. The sophisticated ‘digital acoustic feedback suppression’ balances sound pressure levels and system gain to enable higher volumes without howling effects.৳ 190,000.00
The Bosch CCSD-DL is the long-stemmed discussion microphone for the Bosch CCSD DL Discussion Device. A built-in speaker enables the discussion to be followed and heard clearly, but there is also a headphone socket with volume control. A clear color-coded LED illuminates to inform the user when the mic is active and ready for use (red), in a queue (green) next to speak (flashing green), or possible to speak (white). The red and green LED light indications also illuminate at the head of the CCSDDL mic৳ 43,000.00৳ 43,000.00
৳ 32,500.00৳ 32,500.00
- Seven zone selection keys (6 programmable keys and all call)
- LED indications for zone selection
- Up to eight keypads can be connected together
- EN 60849 compliant
- Emergency, call, power and fault indicators
- Use in conjunction with the LBB1956/00 call station
৳ 150,000.00৳ 150,000.00
- Expand the voice alarm system with six zones
- EN 54‑16 certified and EN 60849 compliant
- 12 additional input contacts
- Six volume override output contacts
- Supervision within the Plena Voice Alarm System
A PA system is a sound installation which can host several microphones and speakers. It is used to amplify the voice of a presenter or singer in front of an audience, while also providing them with wireless communication as they move about the stage, auditorium, theater or other venue. In this blog post we will discuss how you can set up your own PA system at home.
Who is the PA System User?
Does your organization need a PA system? If you are looking for the best sound quality, professional installation, and the best customer service then look no further than our company. We will take care of all of your needs so that you can focus on what really matters to you.
It is a PA system user’s job to make sure that the sound coming out of their speakers is loud and clear. Whether they are in charge of providing the sound for an event or just need something to listen to at home, it is important for them to be aware of what they should do if their speaker starts malfunctioning. There are a few things that can cause problems with PA systems and how best to fix them will depend on what happened. If you have any questions about your personal PA system, feel free to call us today!
A PA system is the perfect way to make announcements or play music for a large crowd. A speaker, microphone, and amplifier are all required for this type of sound system. In order to use a PA system correctly, it is important to know what kind of speakers you will need in order to properly project your voice in such an environment. We offer three different types of speakers that can be used depending on the size and space requirements: wired, wireless, and self-powered (i.e., battery-operated). The choice between these options will depend on how far away from the designated location you plan on using the speaker. Wireless systems are always more expensive than their counterparts but they have greater range potential which makes them ideal when mobility is.
A PA system is a device that amplifies the human voice. The PA System user needs to be mindful of their audience when selecting volume and tone, as well as what message they are sending with their words. A person who works in an office may need to use a lower volume than one who speaks at rallies or protests. Understanding how your audience will react to your message will help you decide on the appropriate settings for your microphone and amplifier.
It can be difficult to make out exactly what someone is saying from behind a podium if there’s no amplification, but speakers have found that using too much can lead to feedback problems so it’s important not only to think about whether or not you’re speaking loudly enough but also what type of sound people will.
Best pa system in bangladesh
A PA or public-address system is a sound reinforcement system consisting of microphones, amplifiers and loudspeakers used to amplify the human voice for speech or music and broadcast it to a group of listeners. The term is most commonly applied to systems installed in public places such as churches, schools, sports stadiums. TOA, Ahuja & Bosch PA System is the best brand of pa system in bangladesh.
PA System Bangladesh
A PA system is an excellent way to amplify sound for a large group of people. It’s also great for individuals who have a hard time hearing because it helps them understand what the speaker is saying by boosting the sound. A PA system can be used at any event where there are expected to be more than 50 people, and they should always be accompanied with an amplifier. The best thing about this technology is that it doesn’t need to be powered up in order to work which makes it perfect for outdoor events like concerts or sporting events. With such amazing benefits, you’ll want your company or organization to invest in one! Now go ahead and click on “read more” below!
PA system provider in Bangladesh
A sound system is a vital part of any event. It’s important to choose the right speaker, amplifier, and microphone for your needs. If you’re in need of pa system provider in bangladesh, we can help! Contact us today for more information on how we can make your event run smoothly with our sound systems.
If you are looking for a professional sound, speaker, amplifier and microphone provider in Bangladesh then consider the company Sound Tech. They provide quality PA systems that can be used at conferences, rallies and for other large gatherings. You will not find a better pa system provider than them anywhere else in Bangladesh.