- World Best Fingerprint Technology
- Multi-Award winning fingerprint technology
- Proprietary algorithm, sensor, devices, and software solutions
- Top class R&D investment with numerous patents
The XPass D2 Outdoor Compact RFID Reader from Suprema is a multiclass RFID card reader designed for use in centralized access control systems. NFC enables Android smartphones to be used to gain access. Additionally, BLE communication enables iOS and Android smartphones to be used to gain access.
This device is equipped with RS-485 and Wiegand interfaces. It is housed in an IP67- and IK08-rated enclosure to protect it from inclement weather and impacts.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- 80 MHz CPU
- Dual-frequency RFID card technology
- AES encrypted NFC host card emulation for Android
- AES 128-bit encrypted BLE communication for iOS and Android
- Reader’s mullion design enables flexible placement in narrow spaces and door frames
- OSDP compliant
- Design supports installation in gang box locations
- Multicolor LED lamp
- Tamper-resistant housing
Suprema BioEntry R2 is a Compact RFID card & Fingerprint Reader exclusively designed for centralized access control systems. Packed in a slim, mullion-type design, BioEntry R2 provides high-definition fingerprint image capture, minutiae extraction as well as dual-frequency multi RF card reading capability. Combined with Suprema’s intelligent biometric controller, the CoreStation, BioEntry R2 completes biometrics-driven access control system with enhanced simplicity and level of security of centralized system topology.1.0 GHz CPUDual-frequency RFID card technologyAES 128-bit encrypted NFC host card emulation for AndroidReader’s mullion design enables flexible placement in narrow spaces and door framesMulticolor LED lampTamper-resistant housingCE, FCC, KC, RoHS, REACH, and WEEE certifiedCall for Price
Suprema BioLite N2 is a Suprema’s 2nd generation outdoor fingerprint terminal that provides comprehensive access control and time attendance features based on Suprema’s latest biometric technology and security platform. BioLite N2 provides class-leading performance and security by featuring Suprema’s latest fingerprint algorithm coupled with world’s best fingerprint sensor. Packed in a rugged IP67 housing, BioLite N2 added flexibility in system design with multi-class RFID reading technology.
Call for Price
- Faster Fingerprint Matching Speed
- IP67, Dust & Water Proof
- Communicates with Smartphones
- Dual Frequency, Multi-Smartcard Reader
- Versatile Interfaces
Suprema BioEntry P2 is a compact fingerprint access control device featuring Suprema’s next generation biometric technology and security platform. BioEntry P2 provides class-leading performance and security by featuring Suprema’s latest fingerprint algorithm coupled with powerful 1.0GHz CPU. Packed in a mullion-type sleek design, BioEntry P2 also provides added flexibility in system design by featuring multi card reading with dual-frequency RFID card technology.Call for PriceCall for Price
Incorporating Suprema’s industry-leading fingerprint recognition Fingerprint Algorithm. BioStation offers a perfect solution for time attendance and access control. With a color LCD and high quality sound, BioStation provides a different level of user interaction using multimedia information Versatile interface options including wireless LAN and USB memory enable an easy network integration and data transfer without any wiring.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Wi-Fi wireless LAN
- Identifies 3,000 templates per second
- 2.5″ color LCD5-inch Touchscreen LCD
Powerful CPUXpass is powered by a 32-bit microprocessor which allows seamless operation and uninterrupted psub-device control. The Powerful CPU of Xpass gives the ability to deliver a fast matching speed and rapid responses while handling large amounts of data.
IP Access Control with PoEFeaturing an IP-based system topology and PoE, Xpass’ IP access control system offers extra flexibility in designing your security system while reducing cost on installation and maintenance. Compared to conventional access control systems, IP access control provides lower cost per door with less wiring and utilization of the existing network infrastructure.
IP65 Rated Waterproof StructureXpass has been comprehensively sealed against invasive moisture, dust and liquid. Featuring IP65 rated protection, its meticulous sealing and extra protective engineering ensure that Xpass will operate with unmatched reliability in all types of installations.
Ultra FlexibilityXpass allows a flexible system design and offers cost advantages with its comprehensive communication interfaces such as TCP/IP, RS485, Wiegand and its relay. In addition, it provides
multiple TTL inputs/outputs to offer extra flexibility. For further expansion, optional an external relay unit is also available.Call for PriceCall for Price
- Powerful 400MHz DSPPowered by 400MHz DSP, the BioEntry Plus delivers fast matching speed, rapid response and exceptionally low error rate. This powerful processor is capable of handling fast and accurate fingerprint matching process, and ensures uninterrupted device operation.Intelligence at DoorsWith powerful internal CPU and comprehensive communication interfaces, BioEntry Plus provides both reader and controller functionalities at the door. In addition, it can also control door locks with its built-in door relay or through external relay unit. This concept not only reduces your cost for the entire system by removing costly access control panels, but also improves system stability by eliminating single point of failure that affect whole system.Versatile Interfaces -extra flexibilityBioEntry Plus allows flexible system design and cost advantage with comprehensive communication interfaces and relays such as TCP/IP, RS485 and Wiegand. In addition, it provides multiple in/out relays to offer extra flexibility. For further expansion, optional external relay unit is also available.IP-to-the-door Concept : Flexible & Cost-saving SolutionFeaturing IP-based system topology, BioEntry Plus’s IP access control system offers extra flexibility in designing your security system while reducing cost on installation & maintenance. Compare to conventional access control system, IP access control provides lower cost per door with less wiring and utilization of existing network infrastructure. The concept also simplifies installation of systems with multiple sites since it only requires basic internet link to remote locations.Suprema AlgorithmAt the core of every Suprema access control device, the world’s most powerful fingerprint algorithm assures unrivaled speed and accuracy. Recognized by FVC¹ and NIST MINEX Test², Suprema Algorithm has been proven to be one of the most sophisticated technology in biometrics industry.Call for PriceCall for Price
Suprema introduces BioLite Net, the world’s smallest IP-based fingerprint terminal with time attendance and access control capability. With rugged IP65 rated waterproof structure, it offers extra durability and it’s perfect for outdoor installation. From simple door control to complex networked environment, BioLite Net supports full functionality of time attendance and access control. All features comes in an elegantly designed, slick and slim device.Call for PriceCall for Price
Suprema FaceStation 2 is the most advanced face recognition terminal providing loads of the world’s best features. Powered by Suprema’s latest innovation in facial biometrics, FaceStation 2 offers unrivalled matching speed, accuracy and level of security. With Suprema’s patented optic engineering, FaceStation 2 achieves up to 25,000 lx of operating illuminance which in turn, brings all-round confidence regardless of lighting conditions. Packed in an ergonomically-designed structure, FaceStation 2 provides exceptional performance and usability for diverse access control and time attendance sites, large or small.Call for PriceCall for Price