No products in the cart.
ZKTeco F18 Bangladesh
ZKTeco F18 Bangladesh is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control application. With high-performance firmware functions and compact design, it has become one of ZKTeco’s most popular devices. It is applied with ZKTeco’s latest firmware with user-friendly UI and flexible user privilege settings for multi-level management. The new hardware platform uses ZMM210 core-board with 1.2Ghz CPU. With optimization of both hardware platform and firmware, the new f18 is able to verify fingerprints with even higher efficiency. The device offers flexibility of both standalone installation and installation with any third-party access control panels which support standard Wiegand signal. TCP/IP and RS485 are also available which enable F18 to be applied in different network.
|Fingerprint Capacity||3000 Templates|
|Card Capacity||5,000 (Optional)|
|Transaction Capacity||30,000 Transactions|
|Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor|
|Algorithm Version||ZK Finger VX9.0&10.0|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doorbell|
|Wiegand Signal||Input and Output|
|Display||TFT LCD Color Screen|
|Interface Styles||Common, Matrix and Magic styles|
|Standard Function||Webserver, Anti-passback|
|Optional Function||ID Card, Mifare Card|
|Power Supply||12V DC,3A|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃- 45 ℃|
ZKTeco F18 in Bangladesh:
ZK F18 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for access control applications Offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The F18 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. ZKTeco F18 is most common attendance device in Bangladesh. The device offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand. All the operation can be done on the TFT-LCD. The fingerprint image will display on the screen . That will guide the user to put the finger on to proper position and increase the recognition rate. TCP/IP and RS485 are available that the device can be used in different network.
- Features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The device offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit WG.
- Biometric Performance – Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK fingerprint sensor with ver10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition.
- Easy Operation and Management – Works without computer. Complete setup and programming can be done via keypads and embedded firmware. Graphical User interface on a 3.5 inch TFT display for rich user experience Audio-Visual Indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints.
- Full Access Control Built In – Relay Outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch. Supports multiple time zones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. The Alarm will be triggered when the tamper switch is activated.
- Communication – WG output for connecting to access control panel and Ethernet port for fast and reliable communication with the computer.
Main advantges of Zkteco F18 is user friendly & Long Lasting Device of ZKTeco Brand. User: 5,000, Transactions Capacity: 30,000 Transactions, Reader Supported, Fingerprint Standalone Access Control and Time Attendance.
Zkteco F18 is Without Battery Backup and another Disadvantage is Low Transactions Capacity.
ZKTeco Fingerprint terminal F18 ZKTeco Specifications:
Sensor-ZK Optical Sensor
Acces Control Interface-Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Doot Bell
LCD-128 x 64 OLED with white color
Oper. Temp–20º to 50º C
Power 12V DC 3A
Comm. Port-Ethernet, RS232/485, USB Host
Wiegand-Input & Output
Type-ZK Finger v10.0 and 9.0.
Available-All European languages
Type-3×5 with Doorbell
Dimensions-180 x 76 x 44mm (L x W x D)
- Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 1,500 templates, 5,000 cards and 30,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or Card
- Optional integrated smart card reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
|Contact No:||+88 0185-3330344|
Access control system components
Components of an access control system include:
· An access control panel (also known as a controller)
· An access-controlled entry, such as a door, turnstile, parking gate, elevator, or other physical barrier
· A reader installed near the entry. (In cases where the exit is also controlled, a second reader is used on the opposite side of the entry.)
· Locking hardware, such as electric door strikes and electromagnetic locks
· A magnetic door switch for monitoring door position
· Request-to-exit (REX) devices for allowing egress. When a REX button is pushed, or the motion detector detects motion at the door, the door alarm is temporarily ignored while the door is opened. Exiting a door without having to electrically unlock the door is called mechanical free egress. This is an important safety feature. In cases where the lock must be electrically unlocked on exit, the request-to-exit device also unlocks the door.
|Contact No:||+88 0185-3330344|
ZKTeco F18 Fingerprint Attendance in BD:
Access Control ZK F18 Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK fingerprint sensor with Ver. 10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition. Works without computer. Complete setup and programming can be done via keypads and embedded firmware. Graphical user interface on a 3.5 inch TFT display for rich user experience. Audio-Visual Indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints.Relay outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch. Supports multiple time zones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. The alarm will be triggered when the tamper switch is activated. Weigand output for connecting to access control panel and Ethernet port for fast and reliable communication with the computer.
Can store up to 3000 templates and 30000 transactions. The data can be backed up to a USB flash drive and can also be transferred to another reader in the absence of computer connectivity. Internal Proximity Card or Mi-fare Card reader allows dual factor authentication for access control.
ZKTeco F18 Features:
- Three different kinds of interface style, including common, matrix and magic styles
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor with version 10.0 fingerprint algorithm
- Less than 1 second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third part access control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- Special Order with HID or Mifare card modules
ZKTeco F18 Fingerprint Attendance:
ZKTeco F18 Bangladesh biometric fingerprint access control device has 3000 fingerprint capacity, 30000 transaction capacity, TCP/IP / RS-232 and RS-485 communication, output and input access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, door bell, TFT LCD color screen display, webserver, anti-passback standard function, ID card / mifare card function, ZK optical sensor, 80 x 183 x 42mm dimension.
Overall, the Zkteco F18 is one of the best choices because of their quality features and service. So, if you want to choose the best Access Control & Time Attendance Device, you can choose any of them. I hope that you already know the ZKTeco F18 Bangladesh and already purchase your desire one.