ZKTeco K50A Fingerprint Time Attendance & Access Control
Regular Price: Call for Price
• Elegant and modern design.
• 2.8-inch color TFT LCD screen.
• TCP / IP interface and USB-Host port.
• Includes lite software for assistance management.
• The attendance report is exported in Excel format using a USB memory.
• Equipped with backup battery power. Multiple languages.
• Simple administration and scalability
ZKTeco K50A is an elegant and innovative IP biometric terminal designed to manage the employee assistance and control the access of a door. Supports the connection of an electric lock and exit button besides being Equipped with a backup battery to continue operating in the event of a cut unexpected energy. It is possible to administer it by network through its TCP / IP interface and it has a USB port for the manual transfer of data or to export the report of assistance in Excel format. The ZKTeco K50A incorporates the fastest and most accurate fingerprint identification algorithm in ZKTeco K50A, offering excellent performance, stability and reliability.
ZKTeco K50A Specification:
- Screen: 2.8 Inch TFT
- Finger Print Capability: 2000
- Card capacity: 1000
- Event Capacity: 80,000
- Communication: TCP / IP, USB-Host
- Standard functions: Programmed Ring, SMS, Labor Code, Timetable
Summer, SSR Report, Self-Service Search, Automatic Change of
Status, T9 Input, 9 Digit ID, ID Card
- Battery Backup: 2000 mAh
- Power supply: 5V DC 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° ca 45 ° c
- Operation Humidity: 20% – 80%
- Dimensions: 185 x 140 x 30 mm
- Warranty: One Year
[porto_product view=”grid” column_width=”8″]