No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Electro-Voice ETX-12P 12″ powered loudspeaker
- 12-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
Electro-Voice ETX-12P 12″ powered loudspeaker in Bangladesh
The ETX-12P 12″ Portable Powered Loudspeaker from Electro-Voice is a portable powered Class-D loudspeaker that can be used as a floor monitor, mounted on a tripod, or suspended from the ceiling. It is capable of up to 2,000-watts of output for a peak SPL rating of up to 135dB and features a 12-inch woofer and a 1.25-inch titanium high-frequency driver. The speaker’s integrated DSP can be controlled via the rear panel LCD as provides EQ, boundary compensation, a limiting function, delay, and more.
Featuring Electro-Voice’s SST waveguide, the EXT-12P has a uniform beamwidth, allowing for even distribution of sound thanks to the time-alignment of the high and low-frequency transducers. Sturdy construction is provided in the form of the die-cast aluminum chassis, pole cup, and handles.
- Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) Waveguide Design
- The waveguide is placed forward in the enclosure to help physically time-align the LF and HF transducers, minimizing the need for latency correction via DSP
- Placing the port under the waveguide positions it in its ideal acoustic location in the enclosure without spacing the woofer and driver apart. The port location minimizes distortion and standing waves inside the loudspeaker
- All waveguides are optimized using simulation software and proprietary algorithms for precise control and lowest distortion
- High-Sensitivity, Low-Distortion Transducer Design
- All ETX woofers use Faraday rings for better vocal reproduction
- The woofers not only have high power handling but also feature a robust mechanical design to ensure long-term reliability
- EV focuses on engineering transducers with linear frequency response, minimizing the need for additional equalization
- Components and Testing
- All ETX components are designed from the ground up by Electro-Voice. No off-the- shelf components are used
- The handles, pole cups and amplifier chassis are die-cast aluminum, not plastic
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat is used throughout the ETX product line
- In addition to industry-standard pink noise abuse tests, all models must survive EV’s proprietary 1,000-hour torture test that uses real-world signals driven beyond full output
- Processing and Control
- System DSP presets support quick and easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- ETX employs the same proprietary PAL and TEMP limiters developed for Electro Voice’s concert loudspeakers
- Boundary compensation filters are included so that an ETX loudspeaker sounds the same whether it is used as a floor monitor, on a tripod or suspended from a ceiling
- ETX offers user-adjustable features including delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric equalization, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- The Class-D design of the amplifier is designed to be efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments. The fan is of a quiet design and does not turn on under normal circumstances
- Lockout mode helps prevent casual users from changing settings
Electro-Voice ELX112P Price in Bangladesh 2023
|Contact No:||+88 0185-3330344|
What is the price of the Electro-Voice ELX112P Price In Bangladesh?
The latest Electro-Voice ETX-12P 12″ powered loudspeaker Price in Bangladesh is ৳ 145,500.00. You can buy the Electro-Voice ETX-12P 12″ powered loudspeaker at the best price from our website or visit any of our offices.