AVTECH DGD1316 TRIBRID 16CH Full HD 1080p DVR
Regular Price: Call for Price
AVTECH DGD1316 BANGLADESH
Free P2P Cloud EaZy Networking*
- Cloud EaZy Networking available to connect this device to Internet automatically in three steps with our free mobile app, EagleEyes.
- The “Buddy” feature to share the device access permission to other people.
- Device login / out notifications reported.
- Regular backup could be configured to automatically copy video footages to the specified location (USB drive or FTP) at the specified time.
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android devices, and Internet Explorer on Windows operating system
- CMS Lite for 24 devices central management
- Applicable also to Apple’s media player, QuickTime.
Tribrid Video Input
- Supports Analog HD / TVI / 960H video input.
- All channels at 1080P real-time recording
Push Status -Active Event Notification with EagleEyes App
- Push Status to send instant notifications for system events, such as video loss or HDD data removal.
AVTECH DGD1316 BANGLADESH
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Video Signal Analog: HD / TVI / 960H
- Video Input: 16 channels (Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC)
- Video Output: BNC, VGA, HDMI
- Video Resolution: 1080P / 720P / QHD / 960H / Frame / Field / CIF
- Max. Recording Rate: Up to 240 IPS @ 1920 x 1080; Up to 480 IPS @ 1280 x 720
- Recording Mode: Manual / Timer / Motion / Alarm / Remote
- Pre-alarm Recording: YES
- Playback Channel: 16CH
- Quick Search: Time / Motion / Alarm search mode
- Hard Disk Storage: 6TB SATA HDD x 2
- Motion Detection Area: 16 × 12 grids per channel
- Event Notification Push Status / FTP / E-Mail
- Zoom 2X digital zoom
- User Level: 4 user levels for different access privilege
- Operating Temperature 10ºC ~ 40ºC (50ºF ~104ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 85%
- Dimensions (mm): 430(W) x 65(H) x 438(D)
- Net Weight: (kg) 4
Avtech DVR & NVR Bangladesh,
|AVTECH, founded in 1996, is one of the world’s leading CCTV manufacturers. With stably increasing revenue and practical business running philosophy, AVTECH has been ranked as the largest public-listed company among the Taiwan surveillance industry. AVTECH makes every effort on the innovation of technology, product and implementation. Based on years of research and industry experience, AVTECH has obtained a leading position on mobile platform support and provides a full range of surveillance products.EagleEyes, AVTECH’s self-developed mobile application software, is the world’s most downloaded surveillance software. It realizes full-functioned remote control and fulfills the market with growing demands of smart phones and tablets. In 2010, Push Video, a revolutionary active notification system, was introduced on EagleEyes and has been applied to AVTECH’s full range products. Once the alarm is triggered, no later than 5 seconds, a video clip including 5 sec. pre-event recording will be sent to the mobile devices. This technology brings a tremendous change to the industry. It makes surveillance an active protector instead of a passive evidence provider.
With strong market base on analog solutions, AVTECH has also made a breakthrough to meet the coming new era of IP surveillance. New generation standalone NVR is the simplest solution that integrates video surveillance, remote control, and storage. With its support of plug & play technology to simplify the complicated network configurations, all the IP configurations can be completed within 3 minutes automatically. This NVR solution offers users an easy way to record and playback a video on intranet. Furthermore, it serves as NAS for remote offsite backup on the Internet to make a copy of your important images. It supports Full HD 1080P display, giving the best image quality on LCD / LED monitors and showing its advantages completely. A more impressive thing is that it can be configured to be a data source for a CMS (Central Management System) to maximize the efficiency of IP-based surveillance and remote backup.
AVTECH is a company that is willing to embrace challenges, implement new technology, and bring new vision into the industry. We made differences and will continue to do so.