No products in the cart.
- Multiple communication options (USB, RS232)Network and volt-free contact cards (optional)Frequency converter operation 50/60 HzWide input voltage rangeInput circuit breakerMaintenance bypass (6-10 kVA)৳ 215,000.00৳ 215,000.00
– True Online double-conversion Rack-Mount UPS with 1/2/3 kVA Capacity
– User friendly & Easy – shift LCD Display
– Output Power Factor 0.8
– 50Hz/60Hz frequency converter mode
– Emergency power off function (EPO)
– Eco mode operation for energy saving (ECO)
– Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
– Charger capacity expansion to 8A for long-backup models
– Input power factor correction 0.99
– Wide input voltage range
– Programmable power management outlets
– Generator compatible
– SNMP, USB, & RS-232 Multiple communications
– PCs & work stations
– Small / Medium server rooms
– Network Closet
– VoIP & Telecom
– 1 Year WarrantyCall for PriceCall for Price
Emerson Online UPS Bangladesh, VERTIV (Emerson) Online UPSMultiple communication options (USB, RS232)Network and volt-free contact cards (optional)Frequency converter operation 50/60 HzWide input voltage rangeInput circuit breakerMaintenance bypass (6-10 kVA)৳ 730,000.00৳ 730,000.00
Vertiv (Emerson) 10KVA ITA2 Online UPS
- Brand Vertiv (Emerson)
- Country of Origin: USA
- Country of Manufacture: China
- MODEL: Liebert ITA2
- Capacity: 10 KVA
Emerson ITA2 20KVA Online UPS Bangladesh৳ 550,000.00
Vertiv, formerly Emerson Network Power, says it “designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities”.
Platinum Equity acquired the network power business from Emerson Electric in a transaction valued in excess of $4 billion, completed in December 2016. Emerson also retained a subordinated equity piece in the company.
Upon completion of the transaction, Rob Johnson was named chief executive officer of Vertiv. He was formerly an operating partner at Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers and before that served in a leadership role for 10 years in the data center infrastructure industry.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Vertiv has more than 20,000 employees and more than 25 manufacturing and assembly facilities around the world. 2016 fiscal year sales were $4 billion The company has regional headquarters around the world in: Westminster, London, United Kingdom; Miami, Florida; Pasig, Manila, Philippines; Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China; and Mumbai, India.