Labels and Tags
Frequency of 58 kHz. The pedestals are typically installed 6 feet apart. It can be wall-mounted or hidden in walls or floors. Less prone to ambient interference than RF technology. Widely used by apparel, sporting goods and hardware retailers.
Advantages of AM technology:
Extended detecting distance
More resistant to ambient noise
Systems can be customized for concealment in walls and floors
1) Plug and play, no external main box is needed.
2) Advanced self-check function, distinguish and filter external interference source effectively, no false alarm.
3) Transmitting antenna current: ≈0.56A
Receiving antenna current: ≈0.22A
Use the advanced digital signal processing chip (DSP) technology.
4) Single antenna can also work independently. Widest detection range is suitable for wide door installation.
5) Independently distinguish each passageway, antenna sound-light alarm.
6) Suitable for garment shop, high-end clothing shop.
|Thickness||2CM||Installation Method||Ground Screw|
|Weight||15.7KG/Pair||Environment Parameter||Indoor 0-55℃|
Modern design Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) System could integrate it into all kinds of retailing environments perfectly. More importantly, it can prevent shoplifting by its strong visual deterrence.
|DR Soft Label||0.7-0.9M||Hard tag||1.2-1.4M|
Dimension : 158 x 43 x 20 cm
Transmitting antenna current : ≈ 0.56A
Receiving antenna current : ≈ 0.22A
Voltage : 110/200-250V
Frequency : 58KHz
Temperature : 0-55℃
Scanning frequency : 58KHz ±1KHz
Adjusting mode : Remote control type
Testing width (DR label) : 1.4M
Working mode : Channel type or Transceiver
Packing : 15.7kgs/ctn